Monday, March 7, 2011

silly mini hiatus.

I won't lie to any of you. I'm pretty durn tired! Thankfully I'm still taking the time to work on my cover for that contest, and my written works. (Don't laugh, I can write good.) I always had this silly notion that writing was way easier than drawing. EL OH EL, HELL NO. Thanks to my lovely Kindle, I've been reading more, which has a very positive impact on me as a writer. That being said, I'm going to have a written story for April's Paperlinks!
Breener and I are also working on a collab comic. The theme is "This house is not a home.", so it was a really fun idea. I actually thought that I might be able to get Jerkwater Drones out of the old noggin and into 4 more pages so I could post that. Silly Rachel, ambition's for kids. Oh well, the month is still young, Damnit! As far as what I've been up to, well. PlayingRedDeadRedemption...instead of, I dunno, drawing. It's a fun game. I loving call it Oregon Trail 3, or Oregon Trail 3D. I was also playing a bit of Left4Dead, and tried to imagine Resident Evil with melee weapons.

This is what came of that thought, haha. I always know that I'm procrastinating on shit when I decide that It's time to do fanart. I make a promise bros, that I will have more stuff up soon! Keep faith until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment