Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pictures!

Well, this is going to be a fun update! I am enjoying hearing the storm shake my apartment's crappy windows. I am also still enjoying the forever cold. But hell, let's just move on to the fun part, which is the pictures!

Last week I headed to Neon Monster, one of my favorite comic shops in town, and saw that someone had painted koi on the ground outside. SUPER cool! I just thought It was the neatest thing ever, so I took a picture of it near my foot, so ya'll could get the scale.

I also had a chance to finally give my friend Kyle his Christmas present, which was this adorable little Bob-omb~! Made by Nerd JERK (My friend and amazing crafter, Stephanie Cortes! Find her on etsy!)Just ADORBS. I am seriously thinking about a pink bob-omb commish for her.
AND NOW, A DUMP OF JERKWATER SKETCHES!
Disclaimer: I'm lazy as HELL and just took pictures of my sketchbook, so I wouldn't have to tear the drawing out, or spend eternity scanning them.
Ok, this first on is Ana, and Christine. Spanish teen, Chinese teen. Both adorable, both fun to draw!

Then there is George and Ana, being adorable together. Long live 90s looking boys with curly hair! (I've been watching SOOO MUCH ROSEANNE.)

Finally, here is a picture of Ana and Lucia, the darling twins! They just looooooooove eachother. I didn't see how much they really looked alike until this picture. So different, with really only minor things about their designs change them into who they are. I'm really enjoying the style I'm developing, and hopefully, it will help me pump out more pages quicker! Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment