Sunday, March 13, 2011

filler post, while the desk is in disarrray!

My poor workspace is a battlezone right now. Cans, shower gel, markers, pens, plates, bowls, utensils, papers of all colors and sizes...you get the idea. Anyway, the post! My coworker Clint and I were working on an idea which he later decided to opt out of, but hell, I may do something with the girls anyway, since I love their designs!

They weren't really giving names, besides Swamp Thang and Vampire Secretary. Swamp Thang is pretty self explanatory. She would have a deep south feel to her, probably old Creole running through her sludge.
Vampire Secretary is just that. One of many basic vampires. In this adaptation, they would have red in the whites of their eyes, pale skin with blue veins REALLY obvious at the wrists, jugular, and inner thighs.
That's all for now kids! I'll hopefully have progress on my comic with Breena for Paperlinks this week! DON'T forget to keep on the Paperlinks blog now, since it gets updated throughout the month!

www.Paperlinks.org~~~!!!

1 comment: