Monday, February 21, 2011

Progress!

I'm painstakingly illustrating an awesome cover for a contest, and it's going well. Since I have until March 15, I'm really trying to take my time and incorporate all the new things I learned with Photoshop.

The original drawing is unfinished, and much larger, since it is on a sequential art sized bristol pad. I am really happy I was finally able to play with the brushes to find the right one for realistic hair, even though I am still keeping it whimsical and playful. All in all, the time I'm taking is really starting to show in this work.

Hopefully more progress is to come. I'm so bad about taking progress pictures...But I've been doing alot of little doots along the way! Ru, Breena and I had an amazing sleep over weekend, and did some works together.

Breena and I drew our characters from Kith and Kin together! It was fun. STILL gonna bring furries back, ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, dude. Gotta love taking your time to finish something and having it come out really well. :)

    ReplyDelete