Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun times with the Cousin!

On Saturday after work, I went over to my Aunt's to hang with my cousin and have delicious dinner times. While the adults were cooking and speaking inappropriately in a child's presence, (my 9, soon to be 10 year old cousin's words, not mine) We watercolored.

She opted to paint the Queen of Demons, and her serpent like husband, the King of Trolls. I really enjoyed how her hair ended up being similar to the green she used to color with.

I decided to paint a frowl. A little creature I came up with with Owl and Frog characteristics. They are very cute.


Here is the finished product. I'm really glad it did it on very nice Archival watercolor paper, because I am SO framing it. S...Someday. Along with...ALL...the other prints that need to be framed. Ha...HA HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment