Friday, February 11, 2011

GUNHAVER.

As a person who claims to be working on a zombie comic, I felt that I should be a little more proactive in getting some reference material that's not just me pausing horror movies.
Thankfully, my dad is of the "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" persuasion. With his help, I was able to collect some of the coolest photos ever.


Keep in mind that I love weapons. I do. But the honest truth is that I am a huge girl when it comes to names or knowing the stats. I mean, for years I've played zombie survival games. It wasn't until I was holding it in my hands, that I realized what I had. An honest to god, brain salad making, zombie swiss cheesing, UZI.


If that wasn't enough, there was also the spider killer 3000, or Magnum. I'm going to do a painting of Jill Valentine for the gallery show I'm trying to put together, so I think that this images will be very useful reference.

And finally, there is the beautiful heirloom shotgun. I do have a full shot of this beauty, but this up close image really shows you the kind of intricate detail that went into a well crafted weapon. It's truly a masterpiece. This is really special, since it belonged to the Uncle that my father was named after. I'll mount it on my wall one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment