Sunday, October 3, 2010

Vidja games

I had fun during one of my all nighters making this little comic about the games I play most on the Wii.
It is definitely still in progress, as I play several other games. I may actually try to make the next one more epic,and not small panel comics. ANYWAY. Life has been coming at me fast! Paperlinks is getting harder and harder to get out, but that's ok, because it is a challenge as an artist to get my work done by the deadline, or at least close to it. The bummer is that I was totally unable to finish my theme comic for this month. I got as far as page 2! Oh well, this is it. I may still try to finish it, but not soon.
I not going to beat myself up over it too severely, due to the fact that I finally made a comic that went longer than 10 pages!! YAY Xtra Large Gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment