Thursday, October 21, 2010

LADIES AND GENTS. It was such an incredible weekend of mayhem and madness! The gang and I went to the Alternative Press Expo two days in a row, to really get the feel of everything! I am positive I still managed to miss some really cool stuff, but there is always next year!

I did a really cool project with a pair of sneakers, but I am going to wait until they are completely finished before I share that cool post!

For now, I'm drowning in comics and inspiration from other artists. I'm way more interested in working on my own story, and working on my stuff with others! Breena is coming over tonight after I get off of work, so hopefully we'll be able to have ENTIRELY too much fun drawing and watching the HILARIOUS 30Rock.


The art post for today is Carina, and her character expressions sheet. Crysta's story and character, my interpretation. I had ALOT of fun with my Winsor & Newton watercolors here.

I drew her once before, a while back. She is actually a werewolf that can shift at will, so her clothing choice is pretty practical. Her nails are like dogs nails. slightly dulled and black. She often ends up dirty or muddy, as this older art of her would suggest.

The next up is Cory, who is the main character. The drawing is red penciled and inked, but I still need a splash of color! Hopefully I'll have it up in the next few days!

1 comment: