Saturday, October 23, 2010

6th circle art and business

I met some awesome local artists at this year's APE that stop by my job quite a bit! The world of indie comics is a small one! I'm very excited to be doing fanart for local peeps! Anyway, I have taken a liking to 6th Circle's character, Reina "Rayne" Rodriguez! I did one fanart of her that I never did scan, but that's all good! I've done a pin up that I am posting her unfinished, until I get her tattoo information! woo!

I really enjoy doing beachy pin-ups! This was a challenge because Rayne is a tomboy all the way. I put nail polish on her because it's my right at a girl and artist. Her token hoodie is still there, but cuter, and rolled up, and her awesome red streaked hair is windswept and fun! "She like fire. A lot." is the last sentence in her bio, so I decided to adapt her bathing suit into an awesome amazing FIREKini.

I'm super excited to color it!

Also, XtraLargeGal pages are in the works for this month, as well as my written story, and a few other things. A dear friend has lost a leading man in her life, and I am proud to say that Paperlinks will honor his memory by accepting a piece he had written. Father of a kind, wonderful person, I sure the excerpt submitted in his honor will be extraordinary.

"Good night, sweet prince. May choirs of angels sing thee to thy rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment