Friday, September 23, 2011

SEWING? BADLY? SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

Yeah, so I am really bad at sewing. I accept that about myself.
Anyway. Victoria Ying is amazing. She has worked on alot of Disney stuff, including Tangled.

She made a design for a fabric that you can order with your own design at Spoonflower.com. She sells them on her etsy, and you can see the designs here on her blog!

But, I totally fell in love with the fabric, so I got it, and took it to my grandmother's in hope that we would be able to make 4 tea napkins out of them. of course that would be alot of work, ESPECIALLY since I suck forever at things like this. But, it is starting to shape up really nicely. We added some delicate lace that she had laying around, and then some blue ribbon!!



(I totally left it to her to finish, haha. Merry Christmas to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment