Friday, September 23, 2011

Work Art!

I've been on Sign Team for Trader Joe's for a while now, and it's a really cool gig. I get to improve my handwriting, draw, and jam to my ipod for 8 hours. (No, it's not that gravy a deal, but it's so close to that!)

So, I had to make some quick signs, but unlike the others we've made in the store, I was told that my "STYLE" would be really nice to have for this project.



I actually remembered to take pictures of it, since I'm working on a portfolio of sorts! I don't remember to get everything, so I'm glad I at least got this one. I'm really proud of him!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet!

    And now I'm sure to grab a basket ever time I find my way into the store, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It looks great on TJ's walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of “Engage in Conversations on the Web”. Sometimes, when a post went viral, people will discuss them else where rather than your own blog. One way to monitor this is to use Google Alert to track your name or post name, etc…quick signs fort lauderdale

    ReplyDelete