Tuesday, October 4, 2011

POST APE inspirations!

I am so into drawing right now,thanks to APE. I've decided tonight will be a night for Anime Fanart as well, since I'm seriously considering a table for Fanime. (FOR PROFITS AND AWKWARD PEOPLE.)

I'm sure there are many nice people, all joking and high school bitchiness aside. I am the most glad to get my Xmas card design done this year, WAY early. Not only that, but Then I got the brilliant idea to make them POSTCARDS too, so I can send them to people! WOOOO. so smart.

Christmas Cupcakes will always knock you off your feet!

AND. Candy corn makes for great cupcake snowmen noses.

Talked to Ru and Kayla about having a Christmas Card Party...because we are effing women. ALSO. 12 hour comic book day, for grandmas and grandpas that have to work and stuff! I may have to organize this.

The last thing is that I finally did a Brodown fanart I'd been promising for some...time...Here on Ru's blog. As it is gift art, I will not post it here, but I will take MAD credit for it. READ THE ASTOUNDING BRODOWN, kids!

2 comments:

  1. I've actually been thinking about the Christmas card party since we talked about it. I'm legit excited about this.

    ReplyDelete