Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rages, Pages, and Stages.

Rages: The girls and I wanted to make a trip to the Oakland Museum's Pixar Exhibit. Nowhere on the site does it say that this event is a possible Sell Out kind of thing. Most museums design an exhibit to be circulated through so that it can get the maximum amount of traffic possible. Well. HA. We get down there, 10:40...only to find that we can't get into the exhibit. It's sold out. Nothing online warns about this, and we were not the only people in line who ONLY came to see it. SO. RAGES. MANY. MANY RAGES.

Pages: Thanks to people adhering to my wishlist, I've gotten alot of great reading material. Concept books, comics, the like. It actually made me want to pick up a book, or work on my written story. I did do some drawing for my written story to get the garb of the characters together. Since Misael is my main character, the focus is on him right now.
Pyrea gets some attention, because I'm still figuring out her personality and hair.


Stages: I enjoyed my few days off, regardless of my best friend's awful ills, and my own mucus filled body. I've never been that big about buying into the while New Year's Resolution. I realize now that they are really just statements you make to test your self control. I'm going to really make that attempt this year. No red meat is one. This will kill me, but hell, I just DON'T need it. It always makes me ill now. The other is an art resolution. A comic page a week. Doesn't matter for what, and if I do 2 or more in a week, that doesn't count for the next week or weeks. I'm only gonna get better doing it. How can I tell people to just start drawing if I forget that I have to do that too?
And now, for your entertainment, Zombie One Panel comics.


No comments:

Post a Comment