Thursday, December 2, 2010

Paperlinks Cover!


Normally, I don't post the covers anywhere else, but! I really really really like this one! Alix was in charge of coming up for a theme this month, which was Imaginauts. I have to admit, it was certainly challenging to come up with an idea for that. Thankfully I went to the planetarium recently, so that helped me figure out a background! AstroNAUT, imagiNAUT, close enough. The rest was just interesting thoughts. Ru suggested a fish, and we had been watching the Mimic Octopus videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygh1-ul6E94

If you want to be AMAZED, check that shit out! My friend Chris was also telling me that they can solve mathematic equations, and are very smart. Due to their short lifespan, it doesn't really work in their favor.

The princess drinking tea just seemed fun, but the Giraffe is still my favorite. We noticed at APE last year, Amy and I, that Giraffes were very in. Giraffe pattern bags, fine art paintings, prints, comics...it was so crazy! So, since it is the year of the Giraffe, I give you a December Giraffe.

No comments:

Post a Comment