Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random Papercraft!

Well, Brittney Lee put another bug up my butt with her BEAUTIFUL Little Mermaid papercraft. I was near Michael's today, and decided I should go in and get paper.
Unfortunately, I did not take pictures of the work in progress, but it did take about a season and a half of Scrubs to complete.
I'm calling it "Petunia".
Petunia is a playful Golden Lab that just loves to dig, even if it is in Mommy's garden.
I did not do a preliminary cut out with her the way I did with my first papercraft, that turned out to be a great idea. t really seemed to come together on it's own, since I wasn't pressured by how awesome it had to come out.

Just look at that face! She makes the destruction of months of work so adorable!

Admittedly, I still need to fix the clouds, but I think that's just going to come down to getting some double sided tape to mount the paper, avoiding that whole "I'M TOTALLY GLUED ON", thing.

All in all, I've had dogs on the brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment