Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Coming along slowly


I'm slowly starting to develop my characters for my Zombie comic. These two girls are from it. Digitally working on this stuff at 4 in the morning is pretty crazy, but I think I'm finally ready to start it. Writing and storyboarding on paper first is still a necessity, but I'm grateful that my cintiq is paying for itself with every color adventure. I got an external video card as well, so it's EVEN better for me to function. the dual monitor thing was really irritating to get used to, but know that I am capable of dooting while netflixing, things are just gonna get better.

I'm going to do my best to post my resolution comic challenges here, but when Paperlinks goes back up, most of them will be towards my other serial comics. And now, to sleep so that I can get up tomorrow and go run errands!

No comments:

Post a Comment