Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Doctor Sketchy's and more!

I was determined, even with 3 hours of sleep, and a 6 am shift, to go to Dr. Sketchy's. I had been wanting to go for a long time, and I finally got the chance tonight with Breena. The event when on from 7-10, and in that time, we had a model posing with 5, 10, and 20 minute poses!

It really was amazing fun to practice, and work on some really awesome, dynamic posing!

At the end of everything, there was a contest with you just drawing the model on the side of good or bad. I never win shit, but I was like, what the hell, what harm could it really do?

I TOTALLY WON SOMETHING. They are vintage stockings that I am giving to Ru, one because she has the gams for them, and two because we had to go without her. It really was such a great experience that I think I will be taking those Tuesdays off, or making time for the Saturday afternoon ones they will be starting eventually!
But before all that, I had been watching some people do digital animals on their blogs, so I took it into my own hands, and did some colorful pups!

They are so cute!

And the final dump for this post is a neat work I did of DREAM WEAVER, from She-Ra,Princess of Power.


Man, you know Skeletor hit that.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win! And the puppies are cuuute. :] Hot damn on Dream Weaver. Draw me more sexy She-Ra characters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, anything but Katra. Her voice is upsetting.

    ReplyDelete