Thursday, July 14, 2011

Papercrafting just turned into Scrapbooking.

I have made the jump! Thanks my sudden acquiring of scrapbook paper, I decided to make some fun little stationary cards.

This first one I made for Ru to use as stationary! The sandcastle is one of those awesome 3D stickers! It's like...babycraft!

This one is made with mostly sticker border and stickers, but by god, I threw it together! I thought these colors represented Breena nicely!

I needed to see if the dark colors would work for me too, so I did one for Hayley that has even darker colors. I'm pretty happy with it. Hell, at the very least, the colors are complimentary.


Finally, I did one for my mumzy. She loves bees. I know right, EFFING BEES. Why? Because they are cute, and they make honey. Not because they kill more people a year than most other "dangerous" animals. WTF ever, the card is cute.

P.S., Amykins, I am going to make one for you, but it will have to be frilly and REALLY over girled, so JUST YOU WAIT.

Next, PAPERCRAFTING FOR FUNZIEZ.

1 comment: