Thursday, July 14, 2011

Papercrafting for my best friend.

AND HER CAT. Who liked to sleep on Cacti.

I tired to show more of the process, but I won't like...I get all in my head about the composition, and then I just RUN with it.

I did a preliminary drawing of this papercraft, and actually used my lightbox this time, so get it as close to my original plan as I possibly could! It turned out really well! (I even included on my notes that there had to be an adorable animal butthole!)

At first I was apprehensive to use markers, pens, or anything else besides paper to make these crafts. This time I was unafraid. I broke out my brown Copic pens, used my prismacolor markers, AND even stickers from the crafting stickers I got.

Then all I had to do was get her up! I use shadowbox frames from IKEA because they are just cheaper and easier. Sorry I'm not willing to pay 50 bucks for a "decent" framing. I think it looks pretty effing good, myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment