Tuesday, November 16, 2010

PUH PUH PAPERCRAFT UPDATE!

I've finally been able to start working on this silly little project!

Scrapbooking paper was the easiest way to do this. I used cardboard to raise up parts like the muzzle. While I think that Brittney Lee would have done and AMAZING job, I'm very happy that I decided to take this on myself. It's taking forever though! My friend Nicole and I were up all night watching Season one of Hoarders. Man, if you EVER feel like NOT cleaning, watch that show. YOU WILL CLEAN YOUR HEAD OFF.

So, after 6 hours of Hoarders, I managed to get the main parts of the Rottie's body done, as well as the snow details that are on him. I'm especially happy with the paper I picked for the snow, since it's slightly iridescent!

More updates on this tedium later.

No comments:

Post a Comment