Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fanart Finished!! WOO!


I finally completely my fanart for 6th Circle! Paperlinks will also be hosting the next 5 pages of Xtra Large Gal as well! It's going to be quite an amazing thing to get to 50 pages! I guess I should actually start, I dunno, WRITING IT OUT AND BRAINSTORMING...HURHURHURHUR...urh...

Anyway! I am finally coming up on ending the first chapter of my STILL unnamed sorry. Since the capital city is a giant compass, I may have to check out how to include that somehow, as well as work on the Kith and Kin stuff for January. I figure the new year will be full of new projects, such as the rekindling of "One Child", a comic idea I've had in the works for YEARS. Hopefully, with my improving skills, it can actually get off the ground! But for now, I shower and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment