Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Business Cards!




WELL. I certainly had a hard time designing this today. It is my first step towards being a "professional" illustrator. The quotations can be removed when I have a degree in fine arts. (don't hold your breath...ha...ha ha.) But that's alright. I'm branching out, meeting new people, and really getting a chance to put myself out there with Paperlinks. The next task now is really about making a comic that I can, GASP, sell for profit, and use it to promote PL's program. It is quite an endeavor, especially with all the other things going on in my life, but EH. I think I'm gonna pull through.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have your email, so here are the links I promised you

    www.smackjeeves.com

    www.vistaprint.com

    ReplyDelete