Friday, October 5, 2012

Alternative Press Expo Originals

So, I will be selling quite a few originals at the Alternative Press Expo. Among them are some pin ups of my favorite Batman females. I am a huge fan of the 90s Batman animated series, so I thought it would be fitting that I paid homage to it. I did stick with Catwoman's newer styled suit, but for Harley Quin and Batgirl, I kept pretty consistent. The originals are framed, and a special LARGE Pamela Isley is in the works right now, to round off the set, but it has really been an adventure to create them, and I'm excited to see how they sell. I will be selling prints of them too, and I'm not sure of the price just yet. I think for prints, I'm gonna ask for about 20 bucks. I think the prints may end up being bigger too. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment