Monday, June 4, 2012

And, we are back!

I use the royal we, since I am the QUEEN of procrastination. Sorry for the long delay on new stuff, for those of you who care to follow me on this endeavor. We will start with my favorite warm-ups. FANART. We will start with one of my favorite characters from Game of Thrones. He really does have some pretty fantastic hair. Thanks to going to Fanime, quite a few drawings from my childhood emerged. First, I got it in my head to join the pretty soldiers in their adolescence. Then I thought, summer camp. Then this drawing happened. Then, thanks to Adventure Time fanart in artist alley, This drawing happened. Then I thought about the only harem anime I liked. For those who are not aware of what that means, it is pretty self explanatory. It's an anime with one guy, SURROUNDED by girls who are wanting to be his one and only. It's usually really sexist and annoying. Ranma 1/2 is full of strong females, so it's not AS painful. And! He is technically a strong female half of the time anyway. Then, thanks to Diablo 3, this happened. I thought about being a demon hunter. If you play table top games, it's the closest class to a rogue. I just thought it would be funny to draw the female huntress shunning creatures that were not demons. This one is actually just for "grins and giggles". My boyfriend hates Adventure Time. He was almost perfect. I had no choice but to draw him in the style, and finally came up with a place for myself in the land of Ooo. A soda genie. I will have to take the time and do this drawing again on Photoshoppe, so it looks more fluid with the show art. I hope that makes up for at least some of my absence, and I will try to have more out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment