Friday, August 13, 2010

Working on fun projects!

So many fun things are coming up for paperlinks, but I'm also working on other things, like an amazing project for Jason Fischer!! He writes this amazing webcomic!!

http://www.studiojfish.com/darkrainbow/ch01/pg001.html

I'm working on a guest page right now, but I'm thinking it may end up being a warm up. I wanted to much to throw myself in the world, that I did!! Hur hur. I'm doing it all in COPIC markers...and it's depressing. One, because I miss doing marker coloring, and Two, because one out of 3 is almost dried out. They are so expensive...I'm thinking that I may have to just go back to using Prismacolors, which is what the amazing Jason uses for all of his work!! Incredible! Check him out, and this is the teaser for my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment